The General Assembly
The General Assembly is the main governing body of the network representing all partner organisations. It forms the core of participation in the form of one delegate per partner organisation, and meets at least once per year to deliberate, confront, discuss and decide all issues important for the network.
Concretely, the General Assembly:
* Approves the Action Plans
* Develops recommendations on the implementation of the Action Plans
* Approves the annual report
* Discusses and approves eventual changes in the Memorandum of Co-operation.
* Confirms, selects, accepts and cancels partnerships.
* Appoints the coordination body
* Appoints its chairperson and secretary for the Annual General Assembly Meeting.